If you've registered a new seller account, remember to look for the verification email sent to your email inbox.
From your dashboard, go to 'Products' and select 'Products Listing' from the drop-down menu.
Tap on the 'Add Product' button at the top and fill in your item’s details.
All fields with an asterisk are compulsory.
- Type a brief but descriptive 'Product Name'.
- Example: “Michael Kors Black Sequin Dress”
- Select a 'Product Type' from the predefined list.
- Example: “Dress | Short"
Write a detailed description about your product in the 'Description' field.
Here you should include any details that potential buyers may need to know, including:
- Fit and silhouette
- Brand or designer
- Type of material
- Country of manufacture
- Closure (zip, buttons, hook and eye, press stud)
- Cleaning and care instructions
- Disclose known faults, flaws and alterations.
Now add three Product Tags from the pre-defined list for colour, size, and price range.
- Colour: Black, White, Red, Pink, Blue, Green, Beige, Brown, Gold, Bronze, Silver, Grey, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Ivory, Multicolour, Print.
- Size: XXXS, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, Fits All.
- Price range: R0-R499, R500-R999, R1000-R1999, R2000-R4999, R5000-R9999, R10000+
Add the approximate weight of the product under 'Shipping Details'.
When the product is sold, you must make your own delivery arrangements; drop-off, via courier, or customer collection.
You'll also be able to note the tracking number and mark orders as fulfilled.
Set pricing details. (PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY).
'Price' – This is the Rand amount you want.
- Your price must be rounded off to the nearest 10. Example: ‘450’
- Remember to include a small shipping fee in your price to cover the cost of delivery to the buyer. We DO NOT add extra charges to the advertised product prices, for delivery within South Africa.
'Compare at Price' – This field is optional. It refers to the amount initially paid for the item. If you enter an amount here, your listing will appear more attractive to shoppers as it will be highlighted with a “SALE!” badge.
'Sales Price' – This is the advertised amount which a customer will pay. It’s automatically calculated to include our 10% commission.
Complete the 'Inventory details' section.
Now add photos that show off your product. Read our photography guide
- Three good-quality photos; front full-length, back full-length, and up-close detail.
- Clothes must be displayed on a model or mannequin. Garments on hangers and ‘flat lays’ are NOT permitted as 'featured images'.
- Photos must be captured against a plain backdrop or within a garden/lifestyle setting.
Add your item to one or more predefined collections.
A garment can be added to relevant collections that closely match your product.
- A traditional African wedding dress can be added to both “Dresses | Wedding” and “Traditional | African”
- A blazer dress can be added to both “Dresses | Casual” and “Jackets | Blazers”.
SAVE YOUR PRODUCT INFORMATION.
At this point, it’s important to hit the bright pink button at the bottom of your screen to 'Save Changes' so you don’t lose all your work.
Lastly, add variants to your listing. Go to 'Variant Details' at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Add Variant’.
- Select 'Size' from the dropdown menu in the first field.
- In the second field under 'Option Value', enter the size of the garment: XXXS, XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL or Fits All.
- Scroll to the bottom and 'Save Changes’.
Your listing is now submitted for approval.
It may take up to 24 hours for it to be approved.
Download this Listing Guide with helpful screenshots (PDF, 438KB)